T Junction and Somnia

by - Thursday, February 03, 2011

There's some new goodies waiting for you at T Junction this week.

I love this shirt! I admit it took me a second to work it out, but when I did I had a great laugh. I'm also not going to ruin it for you.

Another two funny shirts that will give you and your friends a few giggles.

The adorable Sanura Snowpaw has been a busy wee kitteh lately and has released lots of fabulous newness at Somnia. I love the Untamed Heart lingerie. Its just so cute and available in tons of colours and clothing layers!

The Dippin' Dots Tops are comfy and sexy without giving away the cow with the milk. These also come in a ton of colours!

The Turtlenecks are another comfy and cozy addition to your wardrobe. The look great with the new Cords. You can mix and match up the colours and create some fabulous looks.

Hit the Gatchas and add colourful tees or leggings to your collection. You can mix and match to your hearts content!

Poses Used :
T Junction Female - Adorkable
T Junction Male - MadDesigns
Somnia - Everglow

You May Also Like

1 comments