Happy 3rd Birthday Son!a!!!!

by - Wednesday, October 27, 2010

There are some stores that just keep getting better with age. Son!a is most definately one of these stores. From gorgeous bridal gowns to gowns and sexy dresses, casualwear and clubwear, hair and jewellry, you will find it under one roof, and be in love with everything you see.

I remember when I found it. I was probably only a couple of months old in SL and wandering around a mall and wandered into one of her satellite stores. I was in awe of the designs and beauty of the dresses and wanted everything.

I still have the one thing I did give in and buy though! I just had to have the Grey Superstar Jeans set. It came with the jeans, two belts, a bra top and two sheer jackets. I lived in this for the longest time! I wonder if Son!a still sells this or if its long been retired. Something to go check for on my next shopping trip!

Son!a still does fabulous casual wear, and one of my most favourite tops is the Glory Crochet Tops. Available in many colours, this is a sexy addition to your wardrobe, and look at the back!!!

Just perfect for the approaching winter is the new Super Chic Sweater. This cuddly sweater comes in a variety of colours and is sure to warm up your coldest days. It comes with a belted bottom and without the belt, so you can wear it your way. I love the deep cowl neck too.

But what Son!a is most known for is the sexy skimpy dresses and elegant gowns. A couple of years ago I entered one of the competitions to find the Face of Son!a. I didn't win, but I did score these two fabulous dresses...and I love them! Carolina is just right for a night out clubbing when you want to make your date's jaw drop, and for a more romantic night out, the Stigma gown is gorgeous! From the lacey top through to the hem design, its a statement of elegance.

I would have to say my most fav outfits from Son!a are Unfaithful. This comes in seperates - skirt and top (sold seperately) or as a dress. Love love love!!!! Black is my fav, but maybe you prefer it in one of the coloured versions.

You can't beat sexy lingerie either, and if you look carefully, you will find it! The Lima Bikini was a group gift (I think). The lace detailing adds so much to it and makes it a set you will fall in love with and wear every chance you get. Facial tattoos and make ups are becoming so popular in Second Life, and the two varieties you will find in store will blow you away. Top is the Eden Butterfly Face Tattoo in Silver, and on the bottom is the Fairy Face Tattoo in Black, which comes with prim-glow diamonds for a glamour touch. Both come in fatpacks as well as in seperate colours.

Its well worth popping in to help celebrate 3yrs of Son!a in Second Life and checking out the amazing designs. While you are there, pick up Sonia's gift to us all - the stunning 3yr Dress. You will definately be the belle of any ball in this, or take off the skirt and collar and throw on a favourite jacket (Atomic's Ritzy in this case) and I think it can be a stylish pant outfit too.

Congratulations Miss Sonia28 Jie on 3 glamorous years of Son!a in Second Life. Thank you for beautifying the grid with your gorgeous designs. I look forward to the next three with baited breath!

You May Also Like

0 comments