Call For Couture.....Preview 2

by - Friday, October 08, 2010

More Pret-a-Porter looks from the Call for Couture Festival.

Just a quick hats off to Keira Seerose and all the designers and helpers who are making this something incredibly special and amazing.

A - If you love jewellry, you will love the Andromeda-B Necklace from +:+WTG+:+. The chains and beads dress up any look and it hangs so beautifully.

B - Malt has a stunning red and floral dress which has resize neck and shoulder ruffles, a great belt and will look great whenever you wear it.

A - I love this dress from Ala Folie. Called Reminicense, its a gorgeous pastel creation that comes with stilettos just perfect for spring or summer.

B - Babycakes has a lovely dress in shades of burgundy. I love the detailing on the shoulders, which is continued down the back. The skirt is lovely too. I'm going through a hat phase at the moment, and couldn't resist the Lace Mistress from AtomicBambi. You will find it on their stall.

Bottle Bird has a great ensemble for you which includes tights, jacket, 2 corset3 (red and green - not shown) and skirt. You will find jackets and corsets in more colours there too.

A - G Field has an exclusive colour of their gorgeous Rose Bootie at the festival.

B - On the Bottle Bird stall you will find the Ae's Boots in black and blue with a platform heel.

C - Jencats is another pair of boots from Bottle Bird which has a mottled green stiletto boot with a coloured top.

D - And lastly from Bottle Bird, the Limixe Boots are another stiletto heeled ankle boot.

A - I love this dress from Nemesis. Eternal Love has a silver strapless corset top with a short black mini skirt and a flower prim detail along the top (they should be black - damn SL not rezzing these properly!!!).

B - Relentless Couture has the adorable Newsie Gown. There is a short version for their Pret-a-Porter look and a more full length gown for their auction item. Its super awesome and brings back memories of childhood days when you would try to make dressups out of newspaper.

A must have item all photographers from Vivaposes is the Lonely Window. It has 9 poses built in and is just perfect for emo, "missing you" pictures.

A - Sassy Kitty has a stunning dress you will love. The Orchid Sway Dress is a dazzling design with colourful orchids decorating it. It comes with necklace and boots.



B - Forge is from ViLada and its a masterpiece of latex and lace print fabric. The cutout accentuates the body beautifully and the leggings add a nice touch.

You'll make a statement in the Outside the Lines outfit from Wild Style. Its the outfit for the woman who really wants to make an impact no matter where she is. It comes with glasses, armband, boots, prim skirt and bra. The jewellry is from Just You and contains the Queen Earrings and Fascination Necklace in silver.

I'm at the dress rehearsal for the auction items and thanks SL for keeping me in what I was wearing 16+ hrs ago when I was doing blog pics! Apparently on everyone's screen I am topless, wearing black panties and a stunning Heartsick skin instead of my glamazon look *wink*.

So I grabbed a freebie barrel off The Marketplace and stood quietly in a corner trying not to draw attention to myself too much more than I already was and enjoyed the stunning designs! At least on the bright side I was keeping my ARC waaaay down as requested by the organisers lol. I'm sorry for traumatising everyone with my boobies *sad face*. I'm dressed on my screen honest!!! Now I'm off to crawl under a rock and stay there for a while!

You May Also Like

0 comments