Even More Wear Gray!

by - Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You still have 3 or so days to go before Wear Gray ends for this year. Run on in and snap up the goodies and help make a difference.

One of the neat things about Wear Gray is the one of a kind auctions. Many of the designers have generously donated items which are being auctioned off to raise money. I just had to have the one from WoE...so I stalked it and taa-daa!!! I won!!!

For the sporty gal on the go, Myth has just the thing. In one of their donation vendors you can pick up this outfit consisting of pants, sports bra, sweater around the waist, belt and visor.

Broken Doll has two exclusives only available at Wear Gray until the event ends. You can grab the incredible Patchwork Dresses and/or the sexy Sparkle Dresses. Both come in a variety of colours and will look great around SL. Check out the other stunning items in their booth.

Killer Beauty has some killer tees in their hunt ribbon that you will love! Everyone says the "Brat" one is just me. I don't see it myself. Like my huggable little friends? *Boof* has a pack of three - star, heart, moon (not shown) - in one of their donation vendors. They are simply adorable!

You can never have enough corsets. Alexohol has the super sexy After Hours Corset in light grey as their $20 hunt item. I also had to have the Texture Inlaid Bangle Stack from Puarangi Designs Jewellery. While you are checking out the fabulous jewellry in their booth, grab the dollarbie box, cos its chock full of goodies like the gold hoop earrings I'm also wearing.

Kouse's Sanctum has two more gorgeous gowns that I just HAD to share them with you. Its the stunning Kiwi Gown in two versions. You can have the knee length for a gorgeous cocktail type event, or grab the full length empire version. Both also come with the cute little crown. These were must haves for me, cos technically I'm not a Kiwi, but I do live there!

SE*Designz has the uber-adorable Princess Shirt and Heart Hotpants in their $20 hunt item, along with some Plumber's Briefs (not shown). The swag bag was changed at Sn@tch after I did my previous post featuring it. In there now is They Talk in grey - a fabulous striped tank dress.

Perfect for your garden, from Foxworth Creations, grab the Carved Garden Cuddle Bench and your best friend, loved one, or in my case - male alt, and have a cuddle!

You May Also Like

0 comments