More From Nymphetamine!

by - Monday, December 14, 2009

I think its pretty obvious by now that Nymphetamine is a fav store of mine. I discovered it in my early SL days and its remained one of those stores where I go to buy special occasion items. I bought my wedding night lingerie there. The wedding never happened, but I still love that lingerie and wish it had been transferable...cos its on my old original ID. Still, I can always go rebuy it!

I love babydolls, and the new Doll Baby set has wormed its way in to become a new favourite of mine. I love the delicate lace detailing around the bottom of the bustier, and the lace on the panties is just stunning.

I just had to show off the peekaboo lace on the panties a bit more. Its a sexy tease for your partner or whomever you wish to wear this for.

But if you REALLY want to tease...you cannot go past the Prissy Poinsettia Pasties. Not only are they sexy, tempting and teasing, but they are rippable, which means they can be removed by your loved one! They are also perfect for a sexy Xmas card for your friends too! P.S. They jingle too!

Remember Flirty Fannie? Its now been released in red at a special holiday price. It comes with the bustier, thong, skirt, gloves, braclet and hat (which I didn't wear cos I suck at adjusting hats to fit hair). I'm not red's biggest fan, but I think I am fast becoming a convert!

Taxi to Nymphetamine

You May Also Like

0 comments